REPORT A PROBLEM
The Village of Minooka now has an online portal to report any concerns. Whether it’s a street light, pothole, or a damaged street sign, the portal will help Public Works respond faster.
The portal is available immediately and is free-of -charge.
Follow these simple steps to get started:
- Go to the portal website.
- Create an account by entering your email, name, phone number, and password.
- Enter the location of the problem by clicking on the map or entering the address.
- Now select ‘Create Work Request’.
- From the drop-down menu, select a concern.
- Add any important information or pictures.
- Click submit work request.
For help with the online portal click here.
For immediate assistance please call the Public Works Department at 815-467-8868 or email [email protected] For emergency assistance after hours (water main break, missing stop sign, etc.) please call 815-467-2161.